Title: Denester Worker for the Fruit Plant
Status: Seasonal Full Time
Reports To: Fruit Plant Production Manager
Review Date: End of Season
The Denester person will be responsible to load empty containers into the packaging equipment to ensure the proper packaging is placed on the packing line.
- Must follow all company GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Ensures the Fill-By Weight cups each have a single clamshell placed in them.
- Removes and keep separate faulty packaging materials.
- Removes double clamshells from the production line while the Fill-By Weight Operator troubleshoots and fixes the cause of double clamshells.
- Opens boxes of packaging material, breaks down the empty boxes and stacks them neatly on a pallet for recycling.
- Be an effective member of the production team.
- Observe and follow the sanitation standards set in the Fruit Plant’s policies periodically cleaning the floor of the work station.
- Work in a safe manner using safe work practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be punctual and able to work unsupervised
- Provide skills training to other on site employees as required.
- Be willing to take any requested Safety course sponsored by the company.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all food safety policies
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. using correct lifting techniques
- Must be able to bend, twist and reach
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able work in a cool environment
Hours: 6:30 am – 6:30 pm or as necessary
Overtime work is required.
There will be weekend work as required by the blueberry harvest.
The work is seasonal from July to October.
Location: Nova Fruit Plant
1231 Middle Dyke Rd.
Special working conditions:
- There is a lot of moving equipment.
- There is forklift traffic in a fast paced environment.
- There is close quarters to walk in and work in.
- Tools are provided.
- Must have own transportation.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume to email@example.com.