Fresh Fruit Loader Servicer
Title: Fresh Fruit Loader Servicer for the Fruit Plant
Status: Seasonal Full Time
Reports To: Fruit Plant Production Manager
Review Date: End of Season
The Fresh Fruit Loader Servicer will be responsible to maintain the optimal flow of pallets of fresh blueberries and/or fresh tomatoes to the production line(s) from the pre-cool area with the use of a pallet jack.
- Must follow all company GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Maintain bringing product consistently to the Loader work station.
- Ensure that the correct fruit and/or variety of fruit are brought to the production line.
- Ensure that there are pallets for the Loader to put empty trays upon.
- Remove pallets full of empty trays to the tote washer or to the receiving area in a timely fashion.
- Communicate effectively with other plant team members.
- Be an effective member of the team.
- Observe and follow the sanitation standards set in the Fruit Plant’s policies.
- Clean the work area periodically throughout the shift
- Work in a safe manner using safe work practices including Lock Out Tag Out.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be punctual and able to work unsupervised
- Provide skills training to other on-site employees as required.
- Be willing to take any requested Safety course sponsored by the company
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment such as steel toed shoes.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all food safety policies
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. using correct lifting techniques
- Must be able to bend and twist
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand motions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a cool environment.
Hours: 6:30 am – 6:30 pm or as necessary
Overtime work is required.
There will be weekend work as required by the blueberry harvest.
The work is seasonal from July to October
Location: Nova Fruit Plant
1231 Middle Dyke Rd.
Special working conditions:
- There is a lot of moving equipment
- There is forklift traffic in a fast paced environment
- There is close quarters to walk in and work in.
- Tools are provided.
- Must have own transportation
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.