- 4 cups blueberries, washed and crushed
- 6 cups superfine sugar
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 85mL pouch of liquid pectin
- Combine prepared berries, sugar and butter in a large pot (butter will help reduce foaming).
- Over high heat, bring the mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Add liquid pectin. Return to boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam if necessary.
- Bottle as per canning guidelines found on pectin pouch.
Recipe inspired by Bernarden Jar Company &
The Kilted Chef proud ambassador of Country Magic